Thursday 2 February 2012

Back where you started

Isaac and his brother worked on this a couple of days back. They seem to have gone small with the last couple f creations. One of which was just a circle, which I didn't write about or photograph as I couldn't think what I might write about it.

This layout is unusual as it doesn't have a continuous loop. You start at the engine shed and finish right back there again. The only other option is to come out and go onto a siding. One of which is tiny.

Isaac has put a passing loop in so that he and his brother could share share this compact layout.

I'm not sure who chose it, but one of them was running the battery train. However it's lack of cornering meant it couldn't complete the last twisty section. Also the little black engine 'old puffer pete' was chosen. The choice of these two locomotives leads me to conclude some sort of Chuggington based adventure was being acted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment