Tuesday 17 January 2012

A little experimentation

I'm spectacularly behind on my posts at the moment. I have about four to get up and each day a new layout appears. I wondered if I would even put up this one as it wasn't really a full layout. I think Isaac was experimenting with some of his new track and buildings and just trying some ideas. It's interesting seeing some of things he did in this track come to fruition in some of the layouts that I'll post in the coming days.

The reason I think of this as experimental is that Isaac didn't complete the layout, which is really unusual for him. Normally to leave bridge with no down ramp would cause him some concern and he wouldn't play with the track until it was complete. Also it is quite a simple layout with no loops in it at all. It's really about getting trains on a liner track from A to B, then B to C, C to D etc...


No comments:

Post a Comment